Are you looking for a unique household flooring design for specific rooms or spaces in your home? If so, then you need to use the bespoke wooden flooring design. Not only is it textured, but it offers a natural and personalised tone which blends perfectly with your home environment.
Here is what you get with every purchase of our bespoke wood flooring:
- A Universal Tone for Any Home – No matter which colour scheme you select, it will have an earthy colour tone and texture. This particular tone goes with most home interior settings and appearances. You won’t need to do any home décor modifications after you install this flooring.
- Several Colours and Sizes Available – Even with one earthy tone, you get up to four different colour style choices. There are also multiple sizes available to accommodate your specific home’s interior design. Your colour style choices are as follows:
- Forest Oak – A unique greenish-yellow texture which resembles the woodland oak trees of the forest. If you desire to create a natural and hospitable appearance in your household, then you’ll want to try the forest oak texture.
- Lime Wash – A perfect reflection of a limestone texture: whiteish hue smeared with blackened line traces running across it. This will add a mixture of naturalness and vibrancy to your home.
- Whisper Grey Oak – A wheat-like texture with a light brown colour. If you want comfort and style rolled into one design, then you’ll love coming home to this flooring texture after a hard day’s work.
- Black Oak – Give your flooring a blackened charcoal appearance to add extra suave and elegance to your home interior space. A perfect design to heighten the charming atmosphere of your home décor.
- Durable Material – Your bespoke wooden flooring will be constructed from FSC Certified European Oak. This is an extremely durable material which is resistant to most types of impact and damage. You’ll no longer need to worry about the deterioration of the floors.
- Finishing for Added Protection – To ensure that your bespoke floors have everlasting protection, our highly skilled finishing team applies a combination of natural oil, waxes, stains, and acids to the top surface layer. Not only will this finishing preserve the material, but it’ll also keep it looking shiny and beautiful too.
Bespoke Wood Flooring London employs some of the most skilled flooring technicians in all of London. They can design and install your bespoke household flooring in a professional and timely manner. Every purchase of our services comes with a quality guarantee.
Contact us to find out more information or to place an order for our unique bespoke wood flooring services.